Unit 3 leason 1

Leave and teake


Vocabulary 



What will you do when you finish university?


I will dedicate myself to fulfilling my dream of working in pick-ups as a steering wheel designer to fulfill my dream of having my own pick-up that will be called the big chichi






Will you find us at the restaurant?
 yes he will


Will you take a bus to the hotel?
They do not


Conversation 



A: Hello? I'd like to speak to Jefferson Cueto. He's a guest.

B: I'll ring that room for you... I'm sorry. He's not answering. Would you like to leave a message?

A: Yes. Please tell him Santiago Legarda. I'll meet him at the hotel at three this afternoon.

B: Is that all? 

A: Yes, thanks.


Grammar Practice



unit 3 leason 2

Check into a hotel



f you are in a hotel, what services and facilities would you request?

Room service is important to me because I can rest more since everything is delivered to my room.




Conversation



A: Hi, I'm checking in. The name's Legarda.

B: Let's see. That's a single room for six nights. Non-smoking?

A: Perfect.

B: May I have your credit card?

A: Here you go. By the way, is the pool still open?

B: It closes at 10:00. But if you hurry, you'll make it.

A: Thanks a lot.


Grammar Practice










Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog